Thursday, February 8, 2007

Japan tour

In 8 days from now, I'll be on an airplane going to Japan to do a little tour with Pan Sonic, Evala and Keiichiro Shibuya. We'll be playing in Fukuoka, Kyoto and Tokyo, whereas the first and the last will have a symposium too of us rambling about our work. I'll be playing my solo version of Goem. It's all organised by Atak, who also released my solo CD as Goem. During this tour I'll be selling a few Goem CDs and a special CDR of all the various pieces and remixes since doing the Atak CD. I made thirty copies, all numbered & signed - hohum. It will have a nice cover. More information:

http://atak.jp/events/ataknight3/

Last monday Kapotte Muziek played their 101st concert at DNK in Amsterdam. Roel Meelkop was sick so it was just me & Peter Duimelinks. We both thought it was a great concert.

No comments: