Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Freiband release, beequeen concert

Today Freek and me rehearsed for our concert next week, and he asked me wether I was posting anything to my blog. Well, not really, I guess. Perhaps silence before the storm. But I got home and thought there are two goo reasons to post something. First of all there is a new Freiband CDR on Tosom. It's called '298', it has three pieces, which are dedicated to Phill Niblock. It has a great package too. It's a limited edition of 150 copies.
Then, next tuesday, at 12:30 in the afternoon, Beequeen will play at the local hospital, together with Frank Anthonie, who will read a story. Freek and I will provide the background music and do a couple of songs of our own. It's free. It's at 'Poliplein in gebouw Vrouw & Kind (richting Route 790)' - if you don't read dutch never mind. It means you won't make it anyway...

No comments: