Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Moll! & Forthcoming Gig




After six months of silence I finally released two new works on My Own Little Label. The first is a business card with "Profieldeel Zeven", the soundtrack to a film by Jan Kees Helms, which now runs in Amersfoort as part of an exhibition. Once I have the You Tube for the film, I'll post that. The sounds were all recorded as part of 'Vijf Profielen' back in 2005, but a new configuration was made, hence number seven. Then I also released on a 3"CDR 'Verval', a slightly edited version of the live recording from Extrapool on January 10th. If you search for Tape Treff on You Tube there are various films about this event. I recommend the one by Florian Cramer, which is very 80s in editing approach.

Here is the also the flyer for a concert next month in Heerlen. I'll be playing two sets, one as Frans de Waard and one as Freiband. Robert Curgenven will also play. Come and see!

No comments: